sunfish parts diagram?

ylojelo

I had a link to a PDF of a sunfish diagram with all the names of the parts (not part numbers). It may have been on the yahoo group, but I couldn't find it there either. can someone point me in the right direction? I want to use it for a graphic to print onto a rash guard shirt.

yeah, but the work was already done. with it was another showing all the knots used on a sunfish & where

I had a link to a PDF of a sunfish diagram with all the names of the parts (not part numbers). It may have been on the yahoo group, but I couldn't find it there either.
Didn’t anyone at the other website help you find what you were looking for :confused:

I had a link to a PDF of a sunfish diagram with all the names of the parts (not part numbers). It may have been on the yahoo group, but I couldn't find it there either. can someone point me in the right direction? I want to use it for a graphic to print onto a rash guard shirt.

http://www.sunfishforum.com/showthread.php?t=32802
Check post #5, is that what you are looking for?

yeah, but the work was already done.
Don't forget to send Laser Performance, Sunfish Sailor, and The Sunfish Forum their royalty checks.

;)

Back