• Please be alert for scammers offering shipped items. Just like any internet purchase, please use caution and be sure to verify identies. Phone calls are strongly recommended along with using payment methods offering protection for shipped items. Never use VENMO or Pay Pal Friends and Family for shipped goods. Also, please look out for users linking to an existing thread but providing a different email address to contact the original poster.

Wanted Good newer but used genoa for club racing

MacSiren

State
LOUISIANA
Happy club racer looking to upgrade to a newer used genoa, preferably minimally raced. Looking for a good sail at a good price. Write to Kevin with J-24 Siren in NewOrleans.

Happy club racer looking to upgrade to a newer used genoa, preferably minimally raced. Looking for a good sail at a good price. Write to Kevin with J-24 Siren in NewOrleans.
Hey Kevin, I have a low-use 2011 genoa that I pulled out of an older boat in Houston. It was measured for the 2011 North Americans but it looks like it was barely used after that. It was unfortunately stored folded so it has some delamination starting at the creases, but it's otherwise in great condition and should have excellent shape. Let me know if you're interested.

Attachments

• PXL_20240409_152003062.jpg
    PXL_20240409_152003062.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 14
Hey Kevin, I have a low-use 2011 genoa that I pulled out of an older boat in Houston. It was measured for the 2011 North Americans but it looks like it was barely used after that. It was unfortunately stored folded so it has some delamination starting at the creases, but it's otherwise in great condition and should have excellent shape. Let me know if you're interested.
Thanks Trick bag, but I've got a newer one with some delamination problems, so trying to upgrade to a recent, reasonably crispy one I can race in club racing.

Back