Help! Chipmunks ate my sail

Littlefishies7

Does anyone know where you can find super porpoise sails or will a blank sunfish sail fit a super porpoise?
Apparently chipmunks ate through the sail and lines of the super porpoise at our deeded lake access and you guys were the only ones I could think of that could help.
Thank you,
Barb

Does anyone know where you can find super porpoise sails or will a blank sunfish sail fit a super porpoise?
Apparently chipmunks ate through the sail and lines of the super porpoise at our deeded lake access and you guys were the only ones I could think of that could help.
Thank you,
Barb
I think I have a Super Porpoise sail for $20 plus shipping. I’ll go to the garage and check.

This is the sail I have.

Attachments

• IMG_0183.jpeg
    IMG_0183.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0182.jpeg
    IMG_0182.jpeg
    823.3 KB · Views: 19
I think I have a Super Porpoise sail for $20 plus shipping. I’ll go to the garage and check.
Isn't that sail for a "Porpoise II"?

(I've never seen the original sail for a "Porpoise II", but did once own the "Porpoise II" sailcraft). :confused:

I think the "Super Porpoise" sail is ten square feet larger, which can't hurt. :)

SLO sells a Super Porpoise sail… but it’s over $500. Ouch.

You’d probably be just fine using the slightly smaller Sunfish sail (you can get a brand new race cut Sunfish sail from Intensity Sails for <$150).

Back