• Please be alert for scammers offering shipped items. Just like any internet purchase, please use caution and be sure to verify identies. Phone calls are strongly recommended along with using payment methods offering protection for shipped items. Never use VENMO or Pay Pal Friends and Family for shipped goods. Also, please look out for users linking to an existing thread but providing a different email address to contact the original poster.

For Sale 1980 race ready J24

Apnsb22

Price $
State
OHIO
Hull dry sailed. Fast boat with lots of top finishes. Price is $6000 firm.
Mast, keel, rudder, all at minimum.
Lots of extra sails including barely used quantum main, quantum carbon genoa, and north spinnaker. Newer Seldon carbon pole, new lewmar bow hatch, Karl’s boat shop tiller. Painted road worthy single axle trailer.

Attachments

• IMG_2732.jpeg
    IMG_2732.jpeg
    698.8 KB · Views: 428
  • IMG_1544.jpeg
    IMG_1544.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 426
  • IMG_1543.jpeg
    IMG_1543.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 425
Greetings! Is this boat still available? If so please give me a ring 408.605.9013 or post some more pictures. We are motivated sellers and can make a deal before the new year. Thanks, Matt

Hull dry sailed. Fast boat with lots of top finishes. Price is $6000 firm.
Mast, keel, rudder, all at minimum.
Lots of extra sails including barely used quantum main, quantum carbon genoa, and north spinnaker. Newer Seldon carbon pole, new lewmar bow hatch, Karl’s boat shop tiller. Painted road worthy single axle trailer
Is this boat still available?

Please be advised that this seller has some red flags. They replied to a direct message that I made to the OP's username with a different username.

They are also offering it "delivered" after payment to Zelle/PayPal, which is suspect. Also the email address provided to me was [email protected]. A quick Google search of this email address comes up as Nigerian origin and a known spam address.
1000007912.png

Back