1978 Sunfish LEH NJ, free to a good home.

njsurfsup

20240408_110710.jpg

Puff is like a family member, was my father's true love but he sadly passed away in 22 and I do not have the heart to see her go to a dump. Dagger board, tiller , sail , trailer all free to anyone who'd like to see if she is sea worthy,which I believe she is. I don't want to unfurl the sail until someone who is seriously interested wants to come check her out. She is located in LEH, NJ.

Good Morning,
I'm so sorry about your dad.
I lost my dad 5 years ago and I miss him every moment.
What is his name? He will be in my prayers..
I am really interested in your boat.
I have a sunfish that my dad gave me when I was 16 and I would like to get it to sail with my sons.. and my family
Steve
My boat and my brothers and sisters

Attachments

• 20240409_113451.jpg
    20240409_113451.jpg
    779.1 KB · Views: 15
Hello Nantucket thank you so much and I love the pic!
Because I'm giving the boat away I had received several requests yesterday And in order to be fair I am starting with the 1st response. If they don't follow through for whatever reason I'll go down the line. Yours is the 4th.
Thanks again

Good Morning,
I'm so sorry about your dad.
I lost my dad 5 years ago and I miss him every moment.
What is his name? He will be in my prayers..
I am really interested in your boat.
I have a sunfish that my dad gave me when I was 16 and I would like to get it to sail with my sons.. and family
Steve
My boat and my brothers and sisters
Hello Nantucket thank you so much and I love the pic!
Because I'm giving the boat away I had received several requests yesterday And in order to be fair I am starting with the 1st response. If they don't follow through for whatever reason I'll go down the line. Yours is the 4th.
Thanks again
Thank you,
Steve

Back